Tuesday, April 20, 2010

new fossil.

this morning when showering at my parents at 445a.m.....yes, we're remodeling our bathroom. Have been remodeling our bathroom for aboutttttt 5 weeks. MY GOD!

anyhoo. Mom was nice enough to unintentionally leave a new Fossil magazine on the sink for me to browse through while already running late for work! I'm a sucker for such things!!!!
New Fossil Magazine = Late for Work:(

all these beauties are things I want. Kinda. Sorta. The watches ($125 - $85) especially...and that little clutch coin purse ($55...insane!!!). Not sure how I feel about the cork heel on the sandals ($98) but I DO like the flat gladiators ($39).

so all in all. I guess I do, pretty much, yep...want it all.

FOSSIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips