Thursday, April 29, 2010

the skinny.


while online shopping (I mean browsing:), I ran across these black skinny ties from Forever21.
And it was news to me that F21 has a men's section....21Men. VERY nice.
The ties are only $9.90 each and seeing as it'll only be J and 2 other boys....AHHHHH! Another pickle.
- will we need the ties?! we haven't even picked out attire...I mean, we have a definite idea in mind...BUT they are only $10...so we'd be losing out on $30 IF we don't wear them?! Frick. Enough for a VERY cute garter...arrrrrrrrg.
- do they look too short to you?! ah, maybe on 2nd glance they look normal. J and I both love the skinny...so they're pretty much good to go and he didddd say to go ahead and order them.
Lordy. Every decision seems to get a bit more complicated for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips