Thursday, April 29, 2010

stamped bags:)


i HAD to add a smiley face to the title of this post...mostly cause I'm SOOO freaking excited about it. Once again...Etsy rocks my face off.
I had just recently decided on paper bags for our little welcome bags. MOSTLY cause we can't freaking afford cloth ones and who REALLY wants a cloth bag, to keep forever, with me & J's faces or our wedding date printed on the front?! Hmmm. I don't even really want one for myself.
SO we'll go paper, not super green but seriously people...recycle:) And then I'll get one of these stampers to throw our names and dates on the front of the bag (I already have one on the list for our return address.....-cut to me rubbing hands together in a very evil fashion-...everything is falling together perffffectly:)!
GOD. I could not love planning this wedding more! Yep. Not posssssible!

ETSY - Junghwa by Amy Stewart (tid bit: she's actually the sister of the designer of the garter in my previous post today...super cool and another TID: she's got some super cute and simple bracelets that almost deserve a post of their own. LOVE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips