Wednesday, May 5, 2010

engagement boots.



i was BEYOND excited to see this post on Erin Hearts Court, a photography site. Beautttttiful work!
the most important part of these pictures is the boots. Obviously the pictures are super cute and laid back and this I love for me and J. BUT those are MY boots. The $160 Wedding Aldo's that J agreed to let me have:)
I guess I'm just pumped to see them with a summer-ish outfit cause I was worried that mine might be Justttt for winter and I just think they're too awesome to leave in the closet for 4 months!
And again...getting more and more excited about the possibility of getting some engagement pictures done. We still have to do some math and see if we can swing professional ones and they'd really only be for our benefit anyways...otherwise we plan to have mama do it. But I'm tempted. More and MORE tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips