Sunday, May 2, 2010

gone fishing.


i miss J.

he's gone fishing for the weekend and I am expecting him back sometime today! I've been unable to experience this 'opening fishing weekend' myself since I seem to always be working on the weekend he goes.
I always envision him sitting on a secluded lake, casting his.....thing..POLE (I got it;), catching, releasing...ah. SO peaceful.

but I have a feeling....well, I'm sure I'm wrong about that. The phone call I got at 615p.m. yesterday confirmed that he had in fact only been on the lake for a total of 15min. before getting his drink on the rest of the day. Now, at 615p.m., he says to me "I'm pretttttty much intoxicated". Oh, my lord!
but seeing as J hardly ever drinks, I'm SO not worried about this. He can have alllll the fun in the sun he wants as long as he comes home safely to me!

Pictures - Flickr
1/ Zopidis Lefteris - Kerkini Lake
2/ Anthony Shea - Burnt By The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips