Tuesday, May 11, 2010

honeymoon...HERE.WE.COME.

SO my cousin, Neen, just returned from her and her husband's week long trip to Italy. I emailed immediately...asking (aka. begging:) for at least ONE picture...just to get me through until she had time to talk more about it and pass on ALL the photos.
I would totallllly put her photo up but I hate to ruin the fun of her being able to introduce their trip to the world.

let me tell you...AMAZING! Just this one picture....man. Seriously made me want to cry. Just a lot to think about when looking at that one picture.
- where me and J will be going
- we'll be married when we go
- maybe we should think about 1 wk. in Spain and 1 wk. in Italy...mix it up a bit
- i most definitely need to tan
- CLOTHES, CLOTHES.....CLOTHES!
- i wanttttt to BE there....right now.

i quickly went from insane excitement for Neen and me and J....and now...I'm spent. Depressed. I have a meeting in 35 minutes, it's raining outside, I live in a cubby 40 hrs. a week and I want to be sleeping or eating Taco Bell. Either would be fine!

so yes. J said it best....'what is wrong with youuuuu?'

okay. Pulling it together....our day will come and I just can'ttttt wait. I will. But I can't;)

for now I'll continue the hunt for the perffffect travel accessories:
ALL from Etsy
Row 1/ May.Tree.Ark, The Hipshack - a modern fanny pack, $29
Row 2/ C'est Superbe, Honeymoon Luggage Tag - that can't hide its excitement, $35
**This is something I MUST have (luggage tag). Take note MOH and Maids! No winky face needed cause I'm for real.**
Row 3/ CHC by Little Paris (Cozy Holiday Cottage) - Blue Japanese Sakura Travel Passport Wallet/Holder, $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips