Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the lone star state.






a friend of ours (our current roomie, K) just got home from Texas last night. He had gone there for a few days for a family wedding. It was exciting talking to him because all of us: me, J and K, among many others....are going to Texas in June of 2011 for a good friends wedding!!! YAY. So exciting to add another state to our growing list of travels!!!!:) - which reminds me...I must order that world map ASAP!

after talking about K's travels last night, me and J agreed that mayyyybe we need to consider flying. After doing some digging (2 min. ago:), I've found some pretttty reasonable rates. All depends on the circumstances (which city we fly into and such). BUT seriously. I'm pumped!

and since June 2011 is...what?! right around the corner!...nope, not at all...I had to take some company time to find cute outfits!!!! According to K, it was in the 90's there and we're talking May 1st, so I imagine it'll be that or higher come June. Yep. I MUST get a hat and I must have dresses and why not some cowboy boots too!? Come onnnnnn....I'll be in Texas!!!!

Fashion photos courtesy of Alloy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips