Sunday, May 2, 2010

our house.

i think A LOT about what me and J's home will some day look like. We've done a ton of remodeling on our current teeny tiny home and once it's done (hopefully within a year) I'll post some before and afters....but after this house...I will not do Another house. BUILDING is the only next option. J knows I feel strongly about this! I've got A LOT of inspiration saved and so here are just a few.....

J lovessss black for the kitchen and seeing as he's the only reason I need to lose 5lbs. and also the only reason I don't starve to death...AND a lot because he's the most amazing cook and in turn I'm a LUCKY girl...I'll let him do just aboutttt anything with the kitchen. Except for make it completely black. He's been a litttttle worried about that but after showing him some kitchens like these, he's starting to realize you can do black without doing it ALL black!

eichler homes - photo courtesy of davina & daniel

i haven't started getting too deep into layouts and house plans and such, yet. BUT me and J have talked a lot about what we'd like to see in a built house of our own someday. And even J has a lot to contribute to those conversations!

I'm almost dead set on something new I've stumbled upon, Eichler Homes (found via Davina & Daniels blog:). They're simple, open, airy, big windows...everything I want in our home!

built-ins - photo courtesy of Katy Elliott

built-ins, built-ins, built-ins. The MORE...the BETTER.

NO WORDS can describe how much I love, love love, love LOVE this bedroom. The bed sitting on that thing and that bed and those windows..did I mention the bed?! I'd be afraid to get that room because you may catch me never leaving it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love all of your ideas! Can I come live with you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips