Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rockin' new years eve.

**add some black tights...

express is KILLING me!!! I have a wedding on New Years (2nd year in a row...niccccceeeee...especially seeing as we never have fun plans for that night anyways...) and I'm already chomping at the bit to get something SUPER cute! These are good friends of me and J's and so a sequined jacket is almost a must! And even better, I've already approved that with the bride and she's just as excited about that jacket as I am!

so these are my options so far. I know me and I know that it's not a great idea to be buying something soooo far in advance! But I don't know that I'll be able to resist. BUT again, knowing me...I need to try on in-store first. I'm just not a fan of shopping online and then having to go through the process of sending back and waiting for a refund (never a full one)....but that's only due to laziness!

EXPRESS!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips