Thursday, July 22, 2010

all the little lacy things.

bring ON the lace babyyyyyy! I loveeee love me some lace!

i also love me the idea of having thin, slender thighs. This will not be happening for me today. Seeing as I just had a small bag of Doritos and a Dr. Thunder (yes, my cubby-ville opts for Dr. Thunder instead of Dr. Pepper....times are tough folks!!!;) for lunch today. Frick. I shall start over on my quest for slender thighs tomorrow.

but onto more important things...like getting me some lacy clothes!

Shakuhachi (really...for real?) Embroidered Lace Cropped Blouse $188 - I want
Triumph Lace Briefs $25.27 - only worth that much if the slender thighs come with it
Yumi Gathered Waist Lace Top $37.06
Free People Lace Maxi Skirt $109.49
photos courtesy of ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips