Tuesday, July 20, 2010

do it yourself pretties.

something that always gets me excited is the idea of this wedding coming out exactly as planned. Looking like US!:) And all those little things are going to be what I think we love most in the end. Especially the thought that we put together all the bouquets. Even if the 'growing them' thing doesn't work out and we have to hit up a Farmer's Market the night before!!
Jacob making us a little cake, one to save so that we can break it out the night of our one year anniversary and eat it with milk while catching up on episodes of Dexter:)
have I mentioned lately how much I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams?! PS. That's YOU Jacob!!!!;)
photos courtesy of Once Wed via Project Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips