Tuesday, July 20, 2010

pretty.confusing.

photos courtesy of Once Wed via Jill Thomas Photography



another oh, so pretty wedding. This is definitely a favorite I love the gray dresses on the ladies and especially how they're paired with alllllll super amazing shoes! Come.ON! Where did they find so many cute ones that are different, unique and SO perfectly colored?!
also finding that more and more I want to add a shrug/sweater/cardy to my wedding dress outfit. Frick. How will I ever know what I want? Will I ever stop looking IF I find the one? IS it possible that I could make the dress I bought for $100 THE ONE if I just found the right cardy to put over top? Okay...MUST.CALL.JACOB. But this is seeming to give me some hope that I may not have made anotherrrrr impulse buy. arg.

OR should I just find a short dress that I absolutely adore and just wear it both for the ceremony and reception?! I am having a freak out.!!!
I actually tried on the dress below last week while shopping with Jacob. Seriously, it looked adorable. He wasn't in love with the little puff on the shoulder or the long sleeves but all totally fixable....imagine mine more fitted and just all around better fitting than this picture. But it's SO cheap!!!! And I could see this working for both festivities!!!


photo courtesy of Charlotte Russe - Long Sleeve A-Line Dress, $29

photo courtesy of ASOS - Warehouse Lace Overlay Shift Dress, $109.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips