Tuesday, July 20, 2010

shrug.

speaking of cardys/sweaters/shrugs....here are a few. I really like the black detail in some of them. I think it's a good way to tie in the 2 nights and the black color! IF I were to wear the short laced dress for both nights, I doubt the sweater would be necessary.

okay...already mentally putting both wedding dresses up on EBay.

Precious Materials Cardigan, $118
Cloudwatcher Cardy, $78
Annika Cardigan, $88
photos courtesy of
Anthropologie

Truly Madly Deeply Wild Horses Pullover Tunic, $32
photo courtesy of
Urban Outfitters

and seriously....this horse sweater is just THE best. I had to include it. Every year on our trip to MOA - Mall of America - I get what I call, a 'festive' sweater. So far I have 2 similar to the horse one but one with whales and one with airplanes. And I love them more than Christmas.
If I could get away with somehow adding this to my wedding reception outfit...I would do it...I may do it. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips