Tuesday, July 20, 2010

jacob's finds:)

Perfect white shirt for Thursday Ceremony
Striped Classic Fit Non-Iron Shirt $59.50
photos courtesy of
Express
Perfect charcoal gray slacks to go with perfect white ceremony shirt, worn with fattys.
Stretch Wool Producer Suit Pant $98

Perfect fun gray or black shirt for Saturday reception with a touch of pocket detail, worn with jeans and fattys.
TX8 Modern Fit Western Shirt $59.50
Perfeccccct skinny ties in black/charcoal gray colors to wear with perfect white shirt and gray slacks with black fattys at Thursday ceremony.
Skinny Tie Stripe $39.90

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when Jacob follows me like a puppy around a super girly store....like Express! But I love even more when he walks away without making a sound leaving me to finish an inappropriate story with only strangers staring at me like I've seriously lost my mind and must not realize what store I've wandered into because this is clearly not Walmart.

but all that seems to fade away when he comes back to drag me to the guys section cause he found something he would love for our wedding! awwwww;)

PS. if you do the math on this...you will quickly realize that I would have to sell my soul, to start, in order to get the guys into these specific Express outfits. And here's the math...cause it's fun to learn how much you can't spend and how it's SUCH a ridiculous amount that you're totally cool NOT spending that amount!

We would be purchasing all ties (Jacob, 2 standups & 2 daddy's), ceremony shirts (Jacob & 2 daddy's), ceremony pants (Jacob) and Saturday night shirts (Jacob & 2 standups). This equals:
TIES - $199.50
Ceremony Shirts - $178.50
Ceremony Pants - $98.00
Saturday Shirts - $178.50
TOTAL - $654.50 - and keep in mind that daddy's and standups have yet to buy their ceremony pants, shirt, fattys and an amazing gift for me and my boy. SO yeah. We shall be looking into options at JCPenny;)



photo courtesy of JCPenny - Stafford Performance Microfiber Pleated Pant, $29.99 (compared to the $98 Express option)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips