Tuesday, July 13, 2010

chalkboard my life.

another beauty from Etsy. I love the idea of these little Chalk Board Tags! How adorrrrableeee!!!?:) They are, they are:)

i do admit that a part of me just wants to order these adorable things and wait impatiently for them to arrive in the mail. BUT this is most definitely something I could do myself. So I shall wait. But what could I do with them, how could I make them a part of our wedding?

my first thought is to have a butt ton of them...I'm talking 200, at least. Then we would use some black and white thread (something I've already purchased on Etsy:) and tie them around those UGly plastic beer cups - or maybe the wine glasses for our wine station thingy...people could put their name on their little chalkboard tag and never lose their cup/glass...in theory.

this may take some more thought but I like where this could go and maybe it's just one of those things I could do in my spare time - there tends to be tons of that - and keep for Holiday's, Birthdays and such.



photos courtesy of Etsy via Playing Grown Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips