Tuesday, July 13, 2010

holy cuteness.

okay...so I made a mental promise to myself and may have actually made that promise out loud to Jacob: NO MORE Etsy Purchases!
Boooooo:(

i do have a feeling he loves me enough to get past the promise I will eventually break. Starting HERE! This adorable little Guest Book. Yes. It's a great new look at the all too boring Guest Book. Up until this point I hadn't even thought about the guest book. I've been too worried about how to set up our own photo booth, one that works and is still fun and won't look like a dump. OR bugging my sisters with emails regarding things that will happen the night before our wedding...in 421 days. They are not finding this fun;) 'Really...do we really need to know that you want to leave the house at 0600 on the morning before the wedding? The wedding that is in 421 days?! Really?!'

anyhoo. They're adorable (the Etsy Guest Book...not so much my sisters;) and I don't think we have a Guest Book of any sort at the house, on a list or even in mind. So I'll have to talk sweet to Jacob today and by sweet I mean that I'll tell him he should go ahead and get some Taco Bell today...cause he deserves it and then blind side him with my new want:) TB always makes these conversations much easier!



photos courtesy of Etsy via Cut The Cake Designs

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these... also, did my face give away my enthusiasm of our 0600 morning the day of your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Just looked at it again and it IS the most adorable little Guest Book in the WHOLE WORLD;) For real though. Supa' cute.
    And your face gives away ALL your lies!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips