Saturday, July 24, 2010

feather feather love.

Anne Feather and Chain Necklace $95
photos courtesy of Etsy - Noemiah via Noemiah Bijoux viaaaa Lake Jane
Dylan Feather and Chain Necklace $55
Harness Necklace $55

i'm pretty much a fan of anything feather as seen in a previous post. These are a lot more subtle in that area but still a great look! I have been thinking a lot about the dress I bought for only $100 and my sister, Pigg, pointed out that by saving ALL that money...I can put a little more thought and possibly money, into buying things to make that dress look fantabulous:)

wouldn't these be a fun addition to a super plain dress?! I'm liking them a lot. I've also passed on this Etsy store to my sister, Pigg, cause she's always been interested in fashion and possibly pursuing a career in design...her own designs. Like hand bags and such. She recently made some jewelry for a friends wedding, as a gift to them and it turned out beautifully.
These pieces really made me think that this is something she could come up with. Easily. I'm hoping she goes with it!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips