Friday, July 23, 2010

OMG.

OKAYYYYYY. God. I wish I knew more words sometimes. Literally.
I'm PUMPPPPPPED!

i found this amazing invitation and even those it's salmon colored, ignore that - although that is also amazing - think of it as being black, charcoal gray, baby blue and cream (our wedding colors - come ON, keep up!:).

they are just soooo....everything we want. I know. I shouldn't be this excited. I mean...did I just drink too much of that OJ with a splash of 7UP tonight while waitressing?! That could NOT be it.

let me explain what I love. Well, maybe I'll start by explaining what I don't love: nothing. There is nada thing I don't love about them.

LOVE that they're simple
LOVE LOVE LOVE the fonts. I mean, the candy/circus/fun/fluffy font mixed with the somewhat strong/masculine/square font (we may need to man it up jusssst a bit for Jacob....he's a manly man, a bear - hair and all;) But I love that the fonts seem to feed off our black vs. baby blue, strong/bold/black vs. pale/sweet/wildflower feel.

yes. I will be sending these to press immediately. It's a DONE deal!






photos courtesy of jk4ever

we will, however, be putting in some SERIOUSLY super cool liner. Not decided yet on whether it will be just a cool pattern, seeing as the invite is SO simple, or maybe just a million little Jacob and Casey faces. Yes. We want to be what you go to bed at night thinking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips