Wednesday, July 14, 2010

godmother tight.

lia
brynn
jax

in order to get my mind off of 'wedding stuff'. Stuff that really shouldn't be stressful but I'm letting become stressful. LIKE the fact that I bought a dress today. YES. A freaking dress. Mostly I'm stressed because:
- it's not THE one
- i already bought a supa' ugly dress 2 weeks after we got engaged for about $175 and can't get the freaking thing sold
- i'm worried it doesn't work with my Saturday night reception look (I kinda want to keep both nights jiving)
- i'm worried I might still find THE one
- i'm worried that once I do, IF I do, find THE one...I won't be able to sell this one
I shouldn't stress cause:
- it fits me perfectly
- it Only cost $100

so yeah...PHEEESLHFlkahgklhalghklHGLKAHGL. FREAKING OUT! And I'm good.
I will post a sneak peek in a bit:)

soooo thought I'd post about some super cuties in my life. These are only 3 of the many but these 3 have a little extra something special. All 3 are my Godchildren. This is a role I take very seriously and I hope to get even better at as the years go on! I know a few years ago when my main concern was the world running out of Bud Light on a Saturday night...or Thursday night...or really any night of the week...I wasn't the ideal godmother. Maybe not even what you would call a 'good friend' or 'a sane girlfriend' OR 'sober'.

but I've gotten my act together. Stayed connected with good buddies and true friends. Found the love of my life, for the first time....again:)

and I'm proud and honored to have been asked to be that person in these guys' lives...not sure what 'that person' means...but I know that this indescribable thing means a whole lot to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips