Saturday, July 24, 2010

it's an invite wrap.

it seriously isn't Jacob's birthday that is making this day sooooo amazing! It's actually the fact that things have just been dropping into place for this wedding...fast!:)


LIKE:
- finding amazing invites yesterday
- ordering my Saturday night reception dress today
- blah, blah...loving our wedding:)


and then I stumble upon these pictures and SUDDENLY I know exactly why and where and what I'll use those little chalk board tags for! Yes. The super awesome invites. I just ordered more black and white twine today for the invites and decided that I'm almost sure I know what we want them to look like (PS. I realize that I just said "I - I - I decided how WE want them to look;).


basically they'll be a similar version of this invite. Different colors and fonts...but the same fun elements:
- twine
- tags
- several 'layers'


I.am.in.love.



photos courtesy of Jeremy and Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips