Saturday, July 24, 2010

my handy work:)

forgive me. I have limited Photoshop abilities;)


i did a little art work myself on the $100 dress I bought recently. And I don't think it looks terrrrrrible. I mean. It's a bow. A hand drawn bow on a picture off my iPhone, using a computer with no mouse. SO cut me an insane amount of slack.


initially I hadn't planned on giving away quite so much about what the dress looks like. BUT there's a good chance it may not even get worn and Jacob really doesn't keep up with the blog and honestly, it's going to be a whole different feel/look the day of the wedding when I have makeup on, hair did and less of the nervous sweats (wait...that might actually still be a problem)....


i need thoughts. I need opinions. Bring it on...again. That made me laugh...in reference to what, I can only assume, is the most awful set of movies of ALL time....at least having to do with cheerleading!!! Maybe Courtney and Neen, as old 'dancers' themselves, would disagree?!;)




i figured these could all be somewhat inexpensive adjustments we could make to the dress. I have a local connection that may be able to make all this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips