Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my girl crush.

man, oh man. She's soooo pretty.

today is my Monday, seeing as I was off sick yesterday. Arg. Pissed, irritated...hating spending days home from work when I actually feel too shitty do do anything! arg. And wasting vacation time on Actually beinggggg sick pisses me off. I'd rather be 'sick' but actually having a productive start to the day, a lazy middle of the day and end it with guilt free tanning on the beach. But nooooo, I actually do have to feel like shit and then continue recovering today....but here at work, not dressed in anything nearly as cute as J.Aniston. Poo:(

but in my search to find something closely resembling her outfit...I found these amazing boots. Not insanely priced....and seeing her wear them with the white jeans only makes me realize 1/ that I haven't invested in the white jeans that I've been wanting and 2/ well, there really is no 2 now that I think of it. Please refer to 1. I want.


photo courtesy of PopSugar
photo courtesy of Shoesb2c - Christian Louboutin Gray Kid Suede Scrunch Tall Boots, $212.43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips