Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my feet require much saving.

if I were one to care a serious amount about the name brand of my shoes....I'd be on board with spending just over $100 to $200 on a pair of these beauties. But alas, I am not. I'm just as happy with my Aldo's and would never know I were missing out.
Besides not being able to do one of those amazing shoe photos that displays the shoe brand - Jimmy Choo, Louboutin. But I think I'll live.
and on a side note...I'm not allowed to buy anything that will put me above Jacob in height. Sappy songs, Cupcakes, baby blue....that he's okay with but he draws the line at me being taller than him and that forever being captured on film. I'm happy to oblige. Looking like an amazon in our wedding photos is something most brides would love to avoid.
Christian Louboutin Platform Mary Jane Sling Back Black, $165.98
Christian Louboutin Light Pink Patent Leather Pink Toe Pumps, $102.55
photos courtesy of Shoesb2c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips