Friday, July 23, 2010

my girl crush.

photo courtesy of PopSugar

okay....take me to an airport cause I want to get dressed up like this, even just to sit in the terminal for a bit! I love this outfit...a lot.

yep. J.Aniston is killllling me with these cute outfits. I've just added the following to my list of NEEDS. Get that...not wants...NEEDS:
- white sneaks
- navy blue blazer w/ gold accents (this is something I've been interested in and this photo has made me SURE I want it)
- possibly a simple gold chain
- decent aviators

the rest I have in the closet:
- slouchy jeans
- old thick leather belt
- plain tank

have I mentioned I can't wait to be boarding a plane!?!?!? Possibly not again till June of 2011 to TX. That's too far away but I can't WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips