Friday, July 23, 2010

it is SO on.

so I'm slacking on 'wedding' stuff but I'll get back there in a bit!
I have more exciting news! Me and Jacob may have decided on our tat!!! Eeeeeeeek! So I don't want to go into it too deep. I have difficulty keeping things that I love underwraps and eventually, after we've gotten the tats, I'll be sneaking in on Jacob in the shower or sleeping or mowing the lawn to get a quick picture of his so I can post it for everyone to see!
BUT it is personal and so I'm going to try and stop myself from introducing it to everyone....all the time!:)

but for us it means SO much. It's as good as a marriage cause it means being tied together forever. And obviously we're excited about that:)

so this is just a few little somethin' somethin's that I put together last night for us to look at and we've narrowed it down. Now to make the appointment and actually do this thing!! EeeeeeK!!!!!



sorry about the shitty photos...they're off my iPhone...MY iPHONE!;)

and Neen, thanks SO much for putting in some time to give me some ideas! It definitely helped!!!!


and maybe for those who are unaware...we will be Smiths. I will be a Smith on September 8th, 2011! HOLLLLLY Crap!!!:) And since getting back together in February of 2009 we have this kinda silly thing we do every time one of us is having a rough day, rough minute or just being a biatch (that's where I come in;)...so we stop...wherever we are - on the side of the road while in the middle of our nightly walk...and just 'hug it out'. It's guaranteed to put things right:)

1 comment:

  1. L is also a fairly large fan of the 'hug it out' moments ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips