Wednesday, July 14, 2010

oh, I went there.

holy f*ckkkkk. Excuse my potty mouth.
FYI. Now may be a good time to let you all know that I have a very love/hate relationship with the F word. I love it...I hate how it looks coming out of other's mouths...but alas....I love it more than how hillbilly it most likely makes me look and sound. From here on out...it may pop up. Consider yourselves warned:)


okay. This made me laugh out loud. I will neverrrrr. I repeat....NEVER do the LOL thing. Just throwing that out there too!


this is my youngest sister Mallory. I remember that we went shopping for dresses for her wedding, random thing to let her have some fun and mostly I'm confused as to why she asked me. Of ALL the people in her phone book...ME! And I say that only because I was a mess back then. As you can see in the picture it didn't stop at the messy state my hair was in. It was also the extra 15 pound mess I was carrying in fat on every inch of my body. YUCCKKKKKK!!!!


you may be wondering why the hell she didn't end up getting this dress...and I like to think it's because she couldn't concentrate on loving something with me there AND the stars were aligned right that day. Not too long after that she was pregnant with Luke and after giving birth only 6 months before the wedding...we realized that her body changed. WTF!? Yeah...this dress and having to deal with the fact that she would no longer look like the image above in it would have caused her to harm others. PS. She has never weighed as much as I did in the picture below...before, during or after the births of both her little boys. She most likely could have rocked EITHER of these dresses and still could;)
cut me some slack. This was IN their store. For real...they were selling this to innocent brides everywhere!!! And can you blame me for classing it up with a Rambo-style headband?! NO...it needed it. IT NEEDED IT!!!!

and seriously. Mal looks SO classy and I can't imagine what I looked like running around that store....throwing my weight around, probably still under the influence from the night before and handing out F-bombs like they were going out of style (as this dress already was....always was)!!

3 comments:

  1. look at those cute cheekers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like 'look at that tuff of hair sticking out the back of my pony'...What the H?!;) Man..tuff is an awesome word for what I look like there!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I am not feeling that dress NEARLY as much as I apparently was that day...not good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips