Monday, July 26, 2010

please make us look pretty.

SO...is it bad engaged couple etiquette to tell the engagement photographer how to do her job?! To tell her that ALL our pictures must be somewhat artsy, completely candid...that I feel that that best captures me and Jacob?! I mean, honestly. We're just not straight on camera people. We're not actors, we're not posers...it is what it is. And the more I TRY to look cute and posed the more POSED I look. Tis' seriously annoying.

i adore this picture. God. Crying in the cubby again!!!!...but maybe it's just the fact that I see this in me and Jacob. Just a cool as cucumbers shot...possibly not even aware of it happening. It's just us:)
check out Heather P. King Photography. VERY good stuff. And this shot was actually helped along by One Love Photo, where Heather was attending a photo workshop. One Love Photo is beyond anything I could ever imagine...just beautiful. Speechless is what they leave me. If only!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips