Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas festivities - part dos.

next up is Christmas Day! It was a bittttt busy seeing as I worked 6am-9am and then tried to nap for an hour, which only had me wake up feeling like I had a hangover. What a waste when I didn't realllly have a hangover.
Then off to Courtney's to open presents with them, the kids, sisters and mom and dad!! Mom and Dad did SUCH a great job this year. I love everything I got. I.Mean.LOVE!!!

a late lunch-ish deal (courtesy of my amazing fiance - as Chris said "Jacob saved Christmas" with that meal;) and then I was back to work at 3pm.!

overall, I couldn't have asked for anything better for Christmas Day with my family! Amazing company, delicious food and we were lucky enough to receive thoughtful and generous gifts:)


me and my heart:) Notice the cute flower in my hair?! Not the perfect color but the band is gold, which I love and if I could find that with a white flower I MAY have my hair piece for the wedding. Courtney informs me that 'Santa' got it from Target. Brilliant:)

we do have one with dad but waiting on mom to email that to me! Gotta love the family photos!

click photos to enlarge:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips