Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas festivities - part PRESENTS:)

it's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of the Hipstamatic feature on my iPhone, so I apologize for how many altered photos there are in this post. But they look SO artsy. Me loves artsy looking shots;)

SO I don't even know where to start with all the goodies I got! Most everything featured and just a fewwww things missing, like the luggage my soon-to-be mother-in-law (MIL) got us! How amazing will that be for the honeymoon!?!?!? THANK YOU!:)

row 1: - Gift Certificates and MORE Gift Certificates! aldo, scheels, BWW's, VS..oh, freaking my:) - the cutest little cups, adorable book and an amazing, simple, Gollllllld necklace from my mom! I seriously love this necklace!!! There's also a little jewelry-type container that I got from the MIL and what is best about it is that it was previously owned by Jacob's Grandma. There's nothing more I like than vintage/antique items, especially those with a history that traces back to our own family:)
row 2: - from my mom, my Spain Book and a small travel journal. SO sweet looking and the perfect size to keep in the purse as we're traveling to jot down quick notes and reminders of what we're seeing:) - Pigg out did herself with this gift! A Sephora GC and a beautiful necklace from For Love 21.

ahhhhhhh!! Mom killed it with the perfect personal items! Adorable finger-less gloves with the button up flap. A Spain book...perfect! I see myself losing a ton of sleep reading this book! I can't wait!!!! You also may not be able to see it but the little buttoned bag in the picture is an Envirosax. Seriously...go Green, GO buy these little bags. They're perfect and what's even more bizarre is that just hours prior to receiving this bag from my MIL-to-be, I was talking with my sister and cousin, Neen, about how I WANTED one! Ahhhhh. Christmas miracles come in all forms:)
hellllloooo...did I mention an Aldo GC?! I'm sureeee I did:) And with an MOA trip coming up at the end of March...holy lord...I'm anxious to say the least!!!

and my most prized possession. The bag that now holds all my Christmas gifts and will until I've gone to ALL my girlfriends' houses to show them all my pretties:)
My mom tracked down this bag on my blog and it was a longgggg time ago that I put that bag on there as want. I was SO surprised and SO happy to see it!!!
It's home now, where she belongs. I shall call her Precious!!;)

this bag will be used as my carry-on....for ANY vacation (remember: TX in May...Spain in October:) and as a perfect bag that I have at home...just there for me:)

although the presents were amazing...that's seriously not what it's all about. As Peyton (my oldest nephew) pointed out..."it's all about Jesus":) I don't know much on the subject but I'll take his word for it;)
I loved all my gifts and just can't believe how perfect all of the gifts were. Seems to me that we all took a bit of extra time to get it right this year but the bar has surely been set high for next year!
I just feel lucky that Christmas isn't an occasion where I get to see my family...I'm lucky enough to have that gift every day...IF I choose;)

i wish you all a fantastic Holiday and Christmas and New Year with the ones you love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips