Friday, December 31, 2010

a day full of happy:)

today is quite a happy day. Besides being the beginning...or almost beginning...of a new year...we have 2 birthday's AND a wonderful wedding!!!!

today my sister's little boy, Tayt, turns 4 years old! He's the most handsome bug in the whole wide world. You can't not melt when you look at that face!!!!!:)
me and Jacob have plans to take him out to eat this weekend or coming week and then he gets to pick out his own present. We try to do this with each kiddo. Something special just for them:)


and then there's Renee!!! Renee is my SOON-to-be-sister-IN-law (phew...SSIL:). She is turning 25 freaking years old today. To be 25 again;) HAPPY birthday Reneeeeeee!!!!!

and later on tonight we're going to be ringing in the New Year with these 2 amazing people! Carrie, the bride, has become one of my greatest friends. I went to High School with Chad, the groom, and am happy to report that we've stayed great friends and he found someone that suits him perfectly.
I know I've said it before...but there are few couples in this small town that I admire and they are definitely on the short list:)

i will be reporting back this weekend with wedding and New Years pictures!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday shout out, Casey! It was a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... T... he's a heart breaker :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips