Tuesday, December 14, 2010

divorces...negative.

okay...going to start this by saying that no one gets married expecting it to end. No one that I know:) But for real...divorcing is starting to seem like THE thing to do. Or maybe it's just the year. BUT my most frequented source of information comes from PopSugar and I'm saddened to start this post with the news that TWO more Hollywood couples are announcing their divorces.
Yep. It's true.
Somewhere Jacob is rolling his eyes. I called him a while ago to inform him that one of our favorite actors, from one of our all time favorite TV shows was getting a divorce and once he realized what I was talking about...he says "holy shit..I thought you were talking about real-life.".
He doesn't give this as much thought as I;)

regardless of their situations...Me and Jacob are good to go:)

so back to our regularly scheduled wedding talk!



pretty pretty pretty invites. And they remind me of what we're having. Even the colors are almost spot on!


hello. Having this veil. I took my mom's to my seamstress and we're fixing that pretty up to work on me a second time around. Ah, how I love family and tradition:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips