Tuesday, December 14, 2010

new baby drew:).


little beautiful, healthy baby Drew Elise Smith is HERE!!!! She arrived on Friday, December 10th. JUST in time to make me $26 richer. After 7 nieces and nephews...I finally won the 8th baby pool!;)


all is well at the Smith household and I will surely have more soon but off to work on this cold Tuesday morning!:)


PS. This is doing nothing for my baby fever...yes...I may have what some people call baby fever...WAIT. NO, I don't. I have 'I think I want baby, yes, in fact...if this were to happen..actually, we may intend for this to happen. AFTER we're happily married...for at least a few hours:)'.
That's what I have:)


drew, you are a very lucky girl. Not only did you find your way to amazing parents and siblings. BUT you have a lot of others out there who love you too much already. Can't wait to see where time takes us:)

Peyton and Drew

Lia and Drew

Austyn and Drew


Tayt and Drew

Nash and Drew

4 comments:

  1. So... I loved this entry! Makes me that much more excited to get home and meet her next week! One little thing, however. You said you have 7 nieces and nephews. You've either added one or are missing one. I assume you were including Luke and Jax, so if that's the case, then you're one short when you say you have 7 total! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I might have misread that. You said you won the 8th baby pool. So, my bad, unless you changed it after my comment! Either way, congrats on winning the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Nope, I just clarified after I got your comment. Seems to make a bit more sense now:) Later Gator.!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips