Thursday, December 9, 2010

the bride with the pin-up girl hair.

holy hell. I'm watching the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Lily and Marshall get married....waterrrrr works:')

i just can't seem to pull it together when it comes to the thought of marrying Jacob. Even now, at this very moment, knowing he's blowing me off to plow people's driveways cause of the huge snow we just got (Aaaaa hole;)...I love him. And I just can't wait. I can't wait to make it official before he comes to his damn senses:)

hold that thought. Jacob just called 'have you ever been plowing before?;)'. He never ceases to amaze me. Exactly why he's better than anything I could ever ask for:) I'lllll be back:) (829PM)

and I'm backkkk:) (923PM).
Snow plowing is...it is what you'd expect snow plowing to be like;) But knowing that I'm on Jacob's mind and that he could have taken advantage of the 'quiet time' cause as he says 'he didn't invite me along for the quiet':) He knows me all too well!

POINT: I've found what I'd like my hair to look like for the wedding! I LOVE this era and I think I'd tone it back justttt a tad but this is what I love. I actually wish I had a photo of my cousin, Neen, at her wedding...this kinda reminds me of that a bit (nicely done Neen:).


i think it's that front wave that has me hooked. And again, I'd tone it down a bit but this is lovely:)

nice to see that you don't always have to go with bold lips, although that seems to go well with this look.

me love...if I went w/ an up-do for the wedding..yes. This would be it.

above 2 photos - Liparazzi
anddddd the decision has been made for me. THIS is my hair. Final Decision:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips