Thursday, December 9, 2010

near perfection.

this wedding on Style Me Pretty (my Go-To wedding blog:) has exactly what I'm hoping for. Have I said that before?! Have I said "have I said that before" before?~?!

sorry again and again about the repetitiveness but this wedding has some details that I hope to replicate at our wedding...IN 9 MONTHS:)

the bride's dress above is gorgeous. I hope that my dress, which reminds me of something similar to hers. It surely doesn't look the same but the cut and the fit and the flow...that reminds me of what I see for my dress. It's absolutely simple in an incredibly unique way.

the flowers are are also exactly as we hope for ours. This summer when we went to the Farmer's Market and ended up with twenty-some jars in our house filled with wild flowers....it looked identical to what this wedding has going for it.

ahglhalgkhalgkal = me getting super excited that what we're envisioning is starting to feel less and less like a hot mess and more and more like it's working!!

her hair. Need I say more!? I love that style. Hmmm...inspiration for my next post...coming up:)

photos courtesy of Weddings By Two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips