Tuesday, December 21, 2010

one thought to...nail polish.

i began brain storming this post when I saw this skirt and it began because of the colors in the skirt. I love that blue. And so began this thought process:

- maybe this could be pretty for the girls to wear but maybe too much going on

- Maybe one of them could wear it and the rest could get a variation...a solid with a black top and fun baby blue nails...yes...i like where this is going...

- NAILS!!!!!

and so began my search for the perfect nail color for my wedding. I started with the royal blue color because of that skirt but quickly realized that I'd be going in a whole different direction with my colors.

REMINDER: our colors are gray, black, pale blue and cream


so I switched directions to something a bit less striking but still had the ability to make my nails feel special. The following did it!
I'm always thinking about just going black...cause that would be fun. But I have some nasty nubbins and so maybe drawing thatttt much attention would be hard on other peoples tummys. And so in order to keep their eyes averted, for the most part, these colors would do the trick:)

Butter London Tea With The Queen nail color $14.99 - again...REALLLLLY?! But pretty and simple and perfect:)

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color $29.99 - for reallllll. That's a crazy price and I'm willing to pay it cause the color's perfect!

just RE-looked at this color. I want it. $30 is NOTHING to me. Must have this color:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips