Thursday, December 23, 2010

sounds of the season.

tis' the Christmas Seasssssonnnn!!!!!

we've had a handful of concerts to attend and sometimes I think it's the kids that are actually busier than us. Busier being the key word because I think I could give them a run for their money in the excitement department! When it comes to Christmas...I'm EXCITED and this year especially because there's a ring-sized box under the tree and although I'm already engaged...the thought of jewelry still gets my blood pumping!

jacob is not one to buy jewelry often. He bought me a necklace over 5 years ago and then we broke up for 4 years...and it was THE perfect necklace. SO me. But of course I lost it! FRICK:( And next up was my engagement ring:) I'm not much for wearing jewelry, I'm quite a minimalist when it comes to accessories but that's why the few things I do wear are that much more special. They've all got a story and huge sentimental value:)

here are a few shots from the concert!!! The kids did so well and P's voice even carried so nicely so we were able to actually hear him in the crowd! SO proud:)

as you can see from the bottom left picture, we travel in packs;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips