Saturday, January 22, 2011

close to right.

MOM. DAD. Take note:)

i love how laid back this wedding setting feels. The open shed-like building, high ceilings, twinkle lights. This is basically the vision I think my dad has in mind for our Reception and for their future home:) (Dad's going to start building their house and we're going to use that framed out building as our Reception Hall before they finish it). JUST so you know;)
jacob's a bit concerned about the space being tooooo small! But I think from just looking at these pictures, I'm reassured that small can be cozy! And as long as we keep some open walls...open doors...open spaces to the outside, I think it won't feel too jammed.
and how amazing would it be if the weather cooperates (PLEASE be correct Farmer's Almanac...Please..please pleaseeeeee *Fingers Crossed* and I've made sure my sisters children have added that to their nightly prayers;) and we can move SOME things outside?! GAWD...that would be amazing!!! I love that they set up a patio-type dance floor and having the music and lights outside, under the stars....that could be AMAZINGGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips