Friday, January 21, 2011

for the home in my head.

i know that we probably won't be thinking about...well, actualllyyyy I'm thinking about our future house all the time...but I don't think we'll actually be thinking about building for another 3 years or so. And that's okay with me. More time to save save SAVE! But that doesn't mean a girl can't dream in the mean time:)

a few things that will hopefully exist in our future...or sooner:)

above is the Stages Sink by Kohler that I'd like. It's a butt-load of money and I think something from IKEA might actually compare but it's something that I think Jacob would love. It comes with installation and all those handy little tubs, cutting boards, trays, etc.! For Jacob, a guy who has a serious love for all things food/cooking...this would be worth the money!

Hand-tufted Jaira Tan Wool Rug (7' x 10') $306.99 - Overstock

we willlll actually need a rug sooner than later. We have nothing on the hardwood floors in the living room and eventually we'll have to get one or our baby will have to have an awfully high knee pain tolerance:)

Giagni Pro Series Pull-down Kitchen Faucet $184.99 - Overstock

we could really go for a new faucet at the moment. I got ours from IKEA but it's short...it doesn't reach out too far over the sink so water gets all over the place. I still love it...but a faucet is definitely on our short list of things to get for our current home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips