Monday, January 10, 2011

fashion.less.

besides being completely adorable in every way...as well as fashionable and most recently with baby:) Miranda Kerr may be pulling off another potential airport outfit for me! How comfy does this look!? I can see myself laying any which way on Jacob during our 14 hour flights wearing this outfit;)

now to make it mine....for cheap:)


dress & jacket images via Victoria's Secret
Maxi Dress $89 - that's on sale folks...arg.

could still wait for them to go on sale...and currently I'm waiting for a gray suede pair to come in the mail at full price and already thinking I'll send back and wait till they get thrown in a bucket on top of the sale rack and pray they have my size or something close to it that I can pull off;)

suede jacket at $120...again, on sale. As I've said before...nothing constitutes a sale unless it starts with a 1 and ends in something like $12!!!!;)

so this is most definitely not as cheap as you can go with this outfit. And I went with a black jacket cause I love me some all black. But this has some serious summer, running around, shopping day, 14 hour plane ride, streets of Spain potential!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips