Tuesday, January 25, 2011

he.could.GO.ALL.THE...or not;)

this is the video I wanted to put with the last post but it took about 24 hours for me to figure out how to get it working. SO here is the VERY end of one of Peyton's basketball games.

i'll set it up for you...score is 22 to 24. Colby is down by 2. Peyton is fouled AT the buzzer and has to make 2 shots to tie is alllll upppppp!!!!!!!

SIDE NOTE: I have THE worst camera voice. EVER. I mean seriously...is this what I sound like on a daily basis?! My FULL-time job is to talk ON THE PHONE...am I walking around like this!?
and keep the volume low...I get excited. A LOT excited;)

he did amazing:)

3 comments:

  1. This was THE best! (but would have been even better if he did make it... poor P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This still makes me want to cry when I see it. And I mean cry in a GOOD way. How cute is it when all his little teammates hug him afterwards?! What good sportsmanship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell ya, watching this kid at his sports is as fun as watching the Packers win! Like you say Renee, makes me cry in a good way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips