Tuesday, January 25, 2011

and then there were pants...or trousers...

after I found this great top from Fossil today, it got the wheels a turnin'!!!

the plan is to LOVE the wedding dress I'm having made SO much that I'll end up wearing it to the Saturday reception too. BUT lets say, by some crazy little chance, I'm not IN love with it. Just a like but there's no future there?!;)

one must have a back up plan. A little Plan B in order to keep me a happy camper in case the love isn't there in Plan A.

i plan to search out a short white dress and then fall in love and then after trying on the wedding dress, IF there are no sparks...I go scoop up that little white number I fell in love with at first sight!:)
BUT there are always other options. And who would have ever thought of white pants!? This girl. Below is my inspiration and all cause of this top...I wanted it to work and wasn't feeling a skirt (although a pencil skirt actually might work - googling now!!!).


these images are from my iPhone so they're not all that clear but a bit larger than the one from the Fossil website.
this to me is super classy. I could love this:)

besides being a beautiful wedding, this bride was stunning and her style was that deserving of my envy. It's hard to see in this picture but if you go to the website you can get other small glimpses. I love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips