Wednesday, January 26, 2011

spain in a dress.

so I've informed Jacob that we will be finding some great foreigner to take photos of us as we walk the streets of Lisbon, Seville, Barcelona....and we WILL look adorable;)

PS. I want her entire outfit. I'm close. So very close!


and is that an H&M bag I spy...you betcha. I think that's a sign that I must go there. Immediately.
so far I have the sandals. Now the purse and dress...I can get that while I'm there!:) The plan is to pack as little as possible, just the essentials and then I can splurge on some cute outfits while I'm there. SA-weeeetttt!!!

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit, love your sandals, and love how he can't let go of her.
    too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see you dressed like this, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my plan is to pack light and hopefully find these dresses over there!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips