Sunday, January 30, 2011

me daily.

i was lucky enough to enjoy 3 FULL days off. No waitressing, no saving lives...life is good:)

here's a bit of our weekend. Whether working or not, we manage to keep ourselves quite busy!

UP me and Jacob after trying to play The Office board game. We thought we were fans but after trying to play that game...we are obviously not as big of fans as we'd thought!

UP/DOWN saturday was Peyton's basketball game! Another nail biter!!!


UP lia at P's basketball game. We were experimenting with the camera:)

UP/DOWN saturday night was Luke's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe little Lukey is freaking 3 years old!?!?!? He had SO much fun...and I had so much fun. Too much fun. The wine kicked my ace and now my head is pounding it's reminder. Arg.


UP trying to get a good shot of ma and pa. We seriously laughed our asses off at the last one. We all like dad's intensity;)

UP/DOWN lots of kids. LOTS of kids. We actually ran some numbers and figured in a few years, there could be as many as 17-ish kids...all getting together at these functions. We even threw around ideas of renting a place to have these parties! That would be ridiculous but actually might be our reality eventually;)


UP pigg and Drew baby. I'll agree with Courts on this. Stunning!

UP mal and Lukey!! I think I caught Mal mid blink but love how Lukey's posing. He reallyyyy wanted to be cheek to cheek!:)

a great weekend was had by all!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT photos! Love the one of Pigg and Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. second Renee, Pigg looks A-mazing! and the one of Mom and Dad is hilarious ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips