Wednesday, February 2, 2011

baby kiddo.

so maybeeeee it's the wedding...maybe it's my love for Jacob...maybeeeee it's cause I'll be 28 in a little over a month...or maybe cause mostly I see a baby...some babies in our future...

but I'm just gonna post cute baby/kiddo stuff everyyyyy now and again in order to spare Jacob actual conversations about the matter. Wedding first...marriage first...must.calm.down;)
me likes this crib...for $690 it will stay a like...not a have. Boo:(

this I can manage...Courts - you're on this!:)

2 comments:

  1. I think I can crochet you up some of that adorable garland... some day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff, not sure about the crib, looks a little too much like Baya's kennel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips