Friday, January 7, 2011

too much to say:)

wow. SO much has been happening today!!! I had the day off and got ALL the Christmas decor out of the house and even got the tree out ALL by my lonesome.
I made it a little more dramatic than was necessary by literally chucking it out the front door and watching it slide out onto the sidewalk. I couldn't help myself;)
Did I mention that I'm not an amazon woman...the tree was somewhat Charlie Brown so I could totally lift it with one hand;)

besides all that, I made reservations for our first stay in Spain, well, Portugal...check it out HERE!! It's amazing amazing..blowingggg my mindddd!!! Can not waittttt to be there with Jacob.
PS. We'll be staying in the Vintage Room:)
BREAK while I pull myself together and wipe away the tears. But the thought of marrying Jacob and then spending 23 days across an ocean with him looking out at a view like that...it makes me ridiculously emotional. There's just no way that view could EVER be as special without Jacob:')

photo courtesy of Trip Advisor

POINT: I love him. Yep, yep I do:)

ACTUAL POINT: I saw this wedding video on Style Me Pretty and it's adorable and reminds me of what I hope to get from Peyton, my oldest nephew. He's going to be running around with the little Flip Video Camera I bought, capturing some candid moments of the day(I've bribed him into this by promising I'll hand over the $150 camera to him at the end of the day...I'm outta my MIND;).

i was hoping there would be a way to jump to the end of the video but there's just not. But it's worth watching. Adorable. I LOVE their couples dance at the end. Great tune - HERE - and love the clapping:)
Got me to thinking about me and Jacob's song. I've decided to share. Jacob picked this out for us. Which only makes it that much greater. There's really no where to put in a clapping part, I've tried...minus the clapping, it's still going to be the best:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips