Saturday, January 8, 2011

want it saturday.

urban outfitters is on the list today and seeing as we have a newly planned trip to the MOA at the end of March/early April, I will be getting my chance to check these things out!!

BDG Breezy Button-Down Shirt $39
love how light it looks and flowy...and $39 is one of those borderline prices...seems like you get find it cheaper BUT it's onlyyyyy $39 and for UO, that's not too bad!

Undrest Zig-Zag Hipster Bikini $129
$129 may actually onllllly be for the bottom, I'm not 100% sure. I know the thick bands on the bottom are something I look for in a bikini...but for aboutttt $100 less;l

Night and Day Convertible Sofa $429.99
LOVE this adorable sofa and the fact that it lays back flat is fun too. I can see me and Jacob having some movie nights in the living room with this. Slumber party:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips