Monday, February 7, 2011

and then there were houses.

okay. So tonight me and Jacob were planning to talk 'wedding'. But how can I concentrate on a wedding when we're sitting in a house that's SO close to not being finished...kinda sorta;) And there are SO many amazing ideas out there for the dream home we'll be building in a few years?!

the bank is literally blocks from our house and I'd like to go pick someones brain about how one goes about building their dream home...NOW.

here are just a few of my favorites. At this point I know for sure what MY style is but haven't found what me AND Jacob's style is. We'll think about that in a few years:) As of now...I'll just pretend I'm in charge of making the decision for us both;)

beach


cottage
country

all photos via house plans

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the deck all the way around on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I LOVE the last one! Wrap-around porch, rooms joined by bath upstairs! My favorite so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot like what dad wants to build. But all loft upstairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips