Monday, February 7, 2011

our simple home.


man, oh man. I have SO much on my mind.

1/ where to have my BParty. Yes. It is almost exactly 6 months from now but this is a huge decision and I just want to make sure I stay true to what I want to do and what's 'me' but still make sure it's fun for all my ladies too!!!:)
Okay...it's really not that BIG of a decision...it'll be fun no matter what we do:)

2/ our WEDDING. God...what needs to be done!? When is my confetti going to get here - I want to test it by throwing it in the air and making Jacob take pictures of me in motion;) What am I going to freaking wear on Saturday night?! I'm almost convinced now, even before my ceremony dress has been started, that I'll want something completely separate for Saturday night's Reception. Don't ask me how I know this...but I must look and see what I see:)

3/ MOA. Our Spring shopping trip is coming up and we may go to MOA. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

4/ .... lost my train of thought cause there's SO much happening up there;)

5/ and now I want a house. A branddddd newwww housssseeee. Much like the one here:)

built-in's. Hello.
this kitchen reminds me of my current kitchen, which I love. Love the color. Stainless steel appliances. Yes, please.
perfect master bedroom with double doors. Wood floors. Are those doors black!? Jacob loves him some black.
maybe open up that Flex Room and Living Room...
lots of room for the babiesssssss;) The babies that Jacob is almost completely against after having to attend our youngest niece's' baptism on Saturday. I mean...I can't blame the guy. In total there were...(don't mind the pause...I literally have to stop typing and use ALL my fingers...and Jacob's fingers to do this count!!!;)...

okay...I think it was 17 kids. I kid you not. 17 kids. And that wouldn't be SO shocking if we were hanging out near a school at recess. But this was just a few families together for a baptism. Yep. We're outnumbered. A lot.

all photos via house plans

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this house!!!! All the built ins,,,awsomely cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with mom... but what was mom doing up at 4:55 a.m.!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the house! I hope we have a big front porch someday too. man. good stuff.
    and MOA!!!!! yes yes yes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I was totally confused by 2/ -- checked the date. Feb 7th. Hmm....still confused... posted... omg 20ELEVEN not 2012. My bad. I got linked back in through pinterest.
    OOPS :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips