Thursday, February 10, 2011

getting there.


holy.shiat. SERIOUSLY!?!?!? Where is the time going. We're down to 7 months. 210 days. Seriously. And here I am a day late or is it 2 days late?! FRICK. Time just keeps running away on me!

at the moment I've been consumed with the business of figuring out what I'd like to do for my BParty, what's for supper tonight and what time I need to get up in the morning. But otherwise I'm continuing to feel very good about everything that's done and everything that's to come - wedding related!:)

besides that I'm just enjoying my time with Jacob. Lucky for you guys I'm not feeling overly sentimental at the moment. But there's always something good to be said about marrying Jacob. And that's just that. It's good. And I can't wait. And he is my favorite:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips