Monday, February 14, 2011

BHLDN welcomes me:)

BHLDN. Pretty much all you need to know if you're a soon-to-be bride and in search of what to wear on your day.

here are my wants. HUGE wants:)

UP $100
i love gloves....so cute!:)
UP $450 and $260
RIGHT my favorite...definite Saturday night reception potential

UP $4000
there would be no way for me to decide between these 2. I love them both an equally insane amount.
DOWN $2400


UP $1000
and of course my absolute favorite. I would fit in perfectly with all my cupcakes:)

UP $200 and $400
who says a bride can't wear black!?

2 comments:

  1. I just love these dresses, I can see you in any one of them! Beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first set... the one on the left. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips